Monday, September 12, 2005

monday

I kept thinking it would be the worst group work I would have this semester. I would never be on the same wavelength. I was a pariah. They've been a group since summer for practicum.

I noted that I'd remember every detail of this group work, especially the bad ones for future grim party anecdotes. I thought it would also get me some equally grim inspiration for writing another blog entry. But no, I really enjoyed most of the group work. I had fun even with some of their jokes - and that never happened before. Luckily the geeky boy band wasn't complete (batch mates call them techie boys). I would have probably sulked in a corner and curse on corn otherwise.

...

I watched Sky High yesterday with Ka. Bad movie. She told me Ken just arrived from Germany last Thursday and he has no time for us. He's probably turned into a German sociopath? Not that Germans are sociopaths. It's just that when I think of Germans I think of sociopaths.

We had some coffee afterwards at Starbucks Binondo, as per usual, and talked about random stuff. We still don't have the 5-year plan that my guidance counselor recommended. That was what we mostly obsessed about.

*students fill the lab now - a bit noisy* I have to go to get my envelope from Char. Crap, I totally forgot about Muslim secessionism. My POS group mates must me reading about it now. I should too, Wah!!! And I'm up for recitation tomorrow for Ethics class, but I haven't read a single page of Foucault! Crap!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Uhmm... I edited the template(?). RJ ba toh as in s3 rj?