Friday, July 29, 2005

coffee- friend or foe?

I won't be surprised if I just pass out any moment now.

I didn't sleep at all. I got home around 9 pm, had dinner and some telly that finished around 11. Then, pronto, placed all reading stuff on the sofa then sat down for some 2 hours. I got all groggy so I fixed my self a cup of coffee and a slice of cake. I immediately popped into normal perky existence and began my Poli Sci reflection paper. Sana B man lang. I finished around 7, got all panicky, tapped the showers, dressed up, and scurried off to the train.

At the train, the caffeine in my circulation was wearing off. Two big - the fat construction worker built- men on both of my side. Was nodding off to sleep and got all jerky! I sort of hit my head on the man at my left, and got the guts to laugh my ass off. I imagined myself getting all sleepy and jerky. People were actually a bit annoyed looking at me. I must have looked totally wasted - and that's saying a lot because I don't even drink. I got out of the train and luckily got to Poli Sci class alive. God is good.

I believe I'll spent the rest of the day sleeping. This is my second time to do this sort of thing.

Anyway, I'm in Faura lab. I could have had gone home! The good boy in me tells me I should stay for ISA class.

I'm quite okay now. Blogging really helps a lot. I think it's also because of the tons of bread I ate earlier at the Caf. They didn't tell me extra slices of bread would mean 4 slices. My eyes must have popped out seeing those piles of slices. It was just for breakfast with small serving.

No comments: