Tuesday, July 05, 2005

drifting

Nothing exceptional to write about. Maybe this can be a way for me to interpret my subconscious some day in the future, like how our stupid psych teacher made us draw a person and spout random guesses and interpretation.

Anyway, I woke up 7am. Got some bread and oatmeal for breakfast. It was raining really hard.

I was late for Theo class this morning. We had the usual group discussion about the assigned reading. As expected, some more discussion for the entire class after the group discussion. And whoa! People really got into the discussion about faith as something communal. Apparently Ms. Beadle was a recent Catholic convert, arguing that the subjective aspect of faith is the essential thing. She got all cathartic, while some other devout countered her.

There was this horse-faced barbie who seemed rather smug while discussing her point against Ms. Beadle. Hated her immediately. Ok maybe I'm not making any sense, but then, can't they be more collected? And oh, Mr. programmer's a self-proclaimed atheist. Another heated participant of the discussion. I wonder if he really meant saying that. I liked how Ms. Rosana handled everything. Maybe people should do this more for the entire class.

Oh did I mention that I was soaked waist down when I entered Theo class? I found it quite refreshing actually. After the class, I braved the mad weather going to Xavier Hall to pay my tuition but decided otherwise because of the long queue.

Instead, I entered Supply Chain Management class, our "favorite" class. Emphasis on the quotations. I just hate it when insecure yuppies/grad school people teach. Why does he have to teach like we're in some Psychiatric ward? It'd be good if he were the patient.

We got dismissed some 10 mins early. We ran for some snacks and hurried for Philo class but Father David was missing in action. We'll probably have a class this Saturday to make up for that. Well, we'll hear everything from him on Thursday. I hope he cancels the Saturday class. No one wants to go to school on a Saturday!

Finally I got to pay my tuition fee in Xavier. Got on the train at around 1139, still soaking wet. And got home 30 minutes later and stayed online forever.

Now. I'm about to have dinner. Oh and did I mention that Sis is flying for Canada tom to take her exams. I don't know what to say. Uhm. Bye? I plan not to talk to her until I'm about 60. Hehe! It's that bad between us. Cold shoulder and all that jazz.

Anyway. Why do I write all these mundane stuff? Why do I want to believe that I can find something meaningful when I read this in the future? We are infected with the "art" of psychology. Every interpretation is worthy. It's that ridiculous.

No comments: