Sunday, August 28, 2005

non sequitur

Tomorrow is an official holiday! I don't know if that's a good thing. A lot of people have been studying since last week for PM mid-terms tomorrow. But this is good for me. This gives lee way for me to compile our Theo presentation, finish my first deliverable for PM project, read some Philo stuff, and finally finish some Naruto episodes. Haha! Whenever I'm given this kind of blessing I tend to procrastinate more. But really, I'll do everything I have to.

I haven't read more than 2 chapters for the supposed midterm. Thank you! Thank you! Panic took over me when I opened the book yesterday. I didn't know where to start. There were 8 chapters to read. So once again, thank you for the holiday. I must have asked a dozen of people just to confirm if it's holiday.

But before everything else, some Naruto movies please.

Much for this euphoric state, I know I've done a lot of moronic stunts during last two weeks. Won't give details though since I don't want to get too sappy about certain issues. It may also prove futile to convey certain emotions that I don't understand very well. I just can't gather strength to control my anger. Training to be the perfect hypocrite should be my favorite pastime these days. Watch out for my sly remarks and fake smiles. Warn me if I'm being too obvious with my feelings. It's an art. I need to perfect it. *Que in mad laughter*

I'm not doing this for some puerile reason. No, I don't hide because I'm afraid to get hurt. I just think this kind of attitude towards some people is necessary in order to get things done my way, which may or may not be entirely selfish. So we're not entirely on our way to being a sociopath.

This is not corruption. This is disillusionment. Or maybe some excuse to cover some deeper sentimentality that I'm harboring. I'm still brooding.

Or maybe I just want to sound deep. I was probably playing with words.I need some enlightenment.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Well I can safely say that u hve the most modified blog I've ever seen. If you're looking for meaning of life, come to my blog sometime and leave ur mark, you'll find some answers there, although it may not be all positive and constructive. Peace dude. Hand.

Eric said...

Ok, I'll try to drop by sometime. No, I'm not looking for answers from other peeps- thanks anyway.