Monday, August 22, 2005

morning express

I'm so exhausted after putting all those sticks beside our tree saplings. Oh, educate me about their importance please. Does it really help straightening those trees? Anyway, back on being pissed off. I rarely get into this mood so let's savor it. I must have sweat a gallon already. I need to see my doctor later today. With my pale face and and dried lips, a week's confinement won't be enough. I'm turning whiter and whiter now. Need *heavy breath* some *gasping* air. Gawd knows if I can even finish this entry. And! I need some neat shirt.

It feels as if a dementor sucked out the life in me. I can use a fresh shirt right this instant.

Let me give you a brief of what happened. I was late for POS class (for an exam!) so I had to run to the train station. Checked time at the station: 720. Got freaked a bit. Got out of Katipunan station. Checked time: 748. Got freaked a little more. Ran ran ran to the jeepney stop. Got the same one I had last Friday. The driver required my ID for discount. I had trouble rummaging through my stuff, and elbowed a few already irked passengers while doing this. Ran again to the tric stop near the bridge. I did the final sprint to Faura AVR and discovered that Ms. Vene gave a free cut. I thought, a free cut?! She was supposed to give us our exams today. Went to SS AVR and our usual classroom just to double check. It was indeed a free cut. I went through all those panic and trouble for nothing.

I bummed in the lib for half an hour, got to read about Islam extremists. These "religious" have corrupted even the most decent of minds. A teacher and a community leader. What kind of corruption do they practice? I want to know - and maybe try them on some fellas here.

Texted Philo group mates about the putting-the-sticks activity. Please tell me how stupid that sounds. At nine, we proceeded with this task. And what a task! Scorching sun and 31 sticks to plant. Imagine the labor.

Song of the day's probably Ironic by Alanis. Well we should give thanks to the world - or to You who sits up there wherever- for giving me this humorous experience. And yeah, thanks for letting me slack off a bit.

5 minutes to go before ISA class. He'll probably be handing out our first long test. Get me a decent grade.

No comments: