Saturday, June 25, 2005

rainbow fizz

You try so hard to make sense but you forget about the important stuff. It will never be entirely about you. Grow Up. Maybe I just need to listen. I'm not listening well. I'm vague and amorphous. I drift about aimlessly, randomly letting unimportant things weigh me down. Taking a shape means taking the path I don't entirely believe in. But I have to do just that. I must pay attention.

I need some serious dialogue with myself. I am lost. I need someone to help me see clearly again, without having me too convinced of anything.

I'm drunk with rainbow fizz. Where does that came from? I don't want to escape. I just want to see again. I'm numb - with head up high. I don't see my feet. My hands are sweating. I'm cold.

(See Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder for the rainbow fizz.)

No comments: