Monday, June 20, 2005

happiness and virtue

I still have some 5 pages to read for my ethics class tomorrow.

I re-read the first 33 pages and discovered that I didn't quite understand the last few pages. Well I was dozing off last Wednesday. Anyway, Nicomachean Ethics (Aristotle) is actually a good read- you get to see the separation inherent in the thought of Being and Mind and his objection against idealism - but it's excessively looooong. Father David assigned the first two chapters for tomorrow - up until page 53. That means 5 more pages. I guess I'll just read them tomorrow after my Theo class.

I still want some more design for my blog but I think this is okay. I'm really getting into this CSS stuff! At least that'd be some form of *ahem* healthy vice.

She's totally mysterious. Something about her is just mystifying. This is not romance mind you. Her eyes seem old, so full of crucial things to say. But she seems like she doesn't want to share it. I was waiting for a tric when she looked at me, those wise and lonely pair of eyes. They weren't condescending unlike most smart girls'.

Anyway, enough weird observations. I'm very excited about practicing for the first GA. I think we're doing the Gwen Stefanie. Hopefully this won't turn into a social suicide. Haha!

No comments: