Thursday, June 23, 2005

death by free time

I think I'm beginning to like my Philo class and er.. Theo class. Haha! Let's just say I'm not theologically inclined. So that was a bit of a surprise for me.

4 and a half hours worth of free time before my Project Management class (be buying the book later or tomorrow). I should've gone home for a nap. Anyway, I've been with Celadon peeps for a while, with some friends or me eyes would've turned white. And now here, I'm at the Lib foyer, not exactly a fun place but it will do. I guess I'll eat and sleep some a wee bit later.

I got a class tomorrow from 2-5 pm. That's a Saturday. At last, an authentic first day of class in Supply Chain Mgt. Prolly be taught by one of those insecure fresh grad/yuppies who are willing to torment young uns who would prove smarter than them. Hekhekhek!

Oh, and a dinner with a family friend. The daughter's having her 18th birthday. I'm not sure if I'm going. I've had some form of burning desire to give his brother a quick smack on the head once before. Question for tomorrow would be to go or not to go - post that would-be first day Supply Chain Mgt class.

I should feed now. Tata.

No comments: