Friday, June 24, 2005

hello garci

Just finished with an assignment for Poli Sci. It's about Lacson's "Be Not Afraid." I think forcing the president to abdicate is the way to go. I mean there are a lot of factors that we should consider before taking part in any movement. There's our economy, solidarity, political rehabilitation, to name a few considerations. No one believes that the opposition has the cleanest intentions. Why is it only now that all of this supposed GMA controversies are coming out? On the other hand, if we don't pursue the issue, how then would you pacify the people? I really don't know what to do, not that I can alter the whole scheme of things. I just feel like I should participate in this social issue. So shut up if you're one for apathy. Hehe!

People want stability. The fact that there has not been a gathering comparable to the first Edsa revolution in the span of time since the scandal surfaced proves this. I guess most people are undecided. I am undecided.

That was not my assignment however. Hehe!

I slept through Naruto! I woke up 7 pm and discovered that I only got 2 hours to do my homework and that it's the news on TV not cartoons. Drat!!! I bought a daily and read the front page and, surprise surprise, it's all about the scandal.

And now, I'm in front of the monitor again. Doing the usual. Nothing's up on TV and the book I bought isn't very riveting. So as another medium of escape, I am in front of the monitor.

Oh and I had a serious chat with Cheson about the formsem. Halfway through our conversation, I was half-fantasizing about gagging him and tying him to the bench and run out of Mateo building. But unfortunately I wasn't able to do just that. People who take themselves too seriously can scare me sometimes.

It was all genuinely fun. I guess I'm just not the type to be all ears, especially when the person speaking wants to affect as someone professional, coming across as if org life is work. I guess Celadon would really have a direction with this guy. He's strict. Most people I know don't even like him. I guess wannabe leaders like him are a must for leading orgs. I was not at all inspired whatsoever because most of his ideas are so ten minutes ago. But at least I get to know the the person who directs the org. I guess he's just dedicated to himself (no kidding) and the org. The former doesn't appeal to me of course.

On other news, geekiness abounds. I want a Naruto head protector. It costs around 350 pesos. Wouldn't that be cool to wear while I read? Hehe! I'm planning to get it on the second week of July. Dance troupe will be practicing on Monday. I hope all GA dancers would come. I miss all of them.

Got a class tomorrow and a dinner. I'm not even sure what time and where it will be. Be seeing Andie at last! I heard she got fat! Hehe! Anyway she's one missable brat. Unfortunately taunting eyes be at my class tom. Anyway, there's always something great about tomorrow.

No comments: