Friday, August 17, 2007

priorities

I can finally write about actual life scenarios now that my self-aggrandizing mode is over. I'll be having a job interview/seminar(?) for some fictitious company. Their hr rep called the other day telling me about how Nikolai, who was a high school batchmate, reffered me to their company. It could possibly spell cash I thought. So I entertained him. He singularly told me that they were an American company, that they distribute imports, and that an orientation would be held on friday (tomorrow). I said I would go, despite my teeming suspicions. What added to this was the nervousness of the rep. He seemed jittery with all those ass-kissing remarks for me. The company's name's something like Synergy1 International. The meeting's supposed to be on 15th floor Octagon Center, Ortigas. Just in case I die tomorrow, the above details some of their modus operandi.

I really hope I won't waste time. I'm wishing this won't be another call center company. Ugh. I dropped attending the Senate Inquiries (something about pertinent issues of the youth today) with Winnie Monsod, Sen. Estrada, Sen. Pangilinan, et al in school tomorrow. I scheduled this would-be-job-offer instead. This should be good.

5 comments:

cutienini8 said...

so how was it?

cutienini8 said...

so how was it?

Anonymous said...

it's a good opportunity... don't worry, maybe the person who called you was just too excited which is why he was so jittery. haha! life is full of risks... you still hold your future! hope you make an intelligent decision...btw, i'm proud to say i'm part of that u.s. based company. we have helped so many people already.

Anonymous said...

im also proud to be part of that company because at a very young age, iv helped several youngsters and iv been to different countries like singapore, malaysia, las vegas (for free) because of the trainings that were conducted there.. prior to accepting the opportunity, iv already expcted that its not for everyone.. but then i believe that only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..

Anonymous said...

how was it? did u join? kindly advise.. its a big help.. my brother-in-law recruited by somebody else whom we dont know..

thank you in advance