Monday, April 23, 2007

to the beach!

Eight am tomorrow will be another day at work. It's quarter to midnight now and I'm packing for Tuesday trip/work to Jomalig, Quezon, An island South East of Manila). The stay will last for four days and three nights. Tomorrow Munday after work will be spent at a dorm somewhere in campus (QC). The bosses said that this would be easier than staying at home (Manila) since call time on tuesday is four am. Crap. Dorm is something weird- sleeping outside home is never comfortable. And, even worse, is the trip that will last for eight hours. Four hours on the van and four hours on boat. Uck.

On a positive note, Coral reefs! I am going to the beach after more than a decade! I'm excited. Plus, K will be at work tomorrow. She's another intern/volunteer (I'm not sure what we're formally called). I won't feel weird anymore. The interview with people of Bantay Dagat (Marine Watch) is also something to look forward to. But, I'm still a bit wary about my detachable arm and food come Tuesday. I'm not brave about these things.

Okay, I shall continue packing stuff now. I'm awful at these things. I always end up bringing more than what's necessary. Wish me luck!

No comments: