Friday, January 12, 2007

the inner mickey mouse

i just thought of updating. I'm finally done with Princess Hours. I can now really study and sleep properly. It's not working though. I'm still quite the slacker. But, after that rather pseudo-sappy/ joke-ba-toh? mini speech by Doc A about mediocrity and the deteriorating quality of students up the hill, I'm geared- err... more- to learn and study. I mean, how many college peeps actually read for their classes these days? Oh, and he actually pointed out archers are way better in research. bleh! It's according to some magazine ranking asian universities. Ugh, I feel so incompetent- that I'm actually going to study right after blogging (note: it's a friday today).

Anyway, about the title. Yes, I think I have the inner mickey mouse. I notice it especially when i'm with kids. They seem to like me. But I still believe that it's because I actually take part in their stupid games, unlike most peeps my age, not that I have something deep within me, etc- the usual blah about the soul thing or genes. Whatever. Uhm, where was I? Oh, and I actually notice that I enjoy to make people laugh- not that I'm always successful in that part, but I can say I'm quite successful with kids.

So, I've been thinking- not the drama-type- a lot about what NGOs to apply for after October. It's really difficult. I want both research and community development. I'm confused. I also want to take an M.A. abroad and work for an int'l org eventually. Sana talaga! For now, I need to work hard. (For tomorrow, Eragon at the movies! Yey! Hehe!)

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Never pa kita nakikita with kids..pero sige believable naman na may inner mickey mouse ka nga. :) And hello, anong not successful in making other people laugh??? HELLO?!?! ::points at myself::

Wow sana magkita tayo sa international org. :) If ever you wanna work for UNDP or UNICEF, I can ask kung anong jobs available..may mga contact ako (pero di super close) because of my practicum before. :)

andiepoo said...

Wahahahah! Sorry. For once, I couldn't get past your second sentence. Princess Hours! :D You're so cute.

Eric said...

Why? It's really nice! try buying the dibidi. you'll enjoy it promise!

Chrissie! connections! anong openings nila for internship this summer?!