Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy new year!

I was thinking something dramatic, as in sappy dramatic, to write. But, let's leave all that to the year that's passed. I'm hoping for a great year. More action less drama. Yeah, my problem for the last few years was that I spent most of my time thinking about things. Now that I've settled most of things that bug me, mentally that is, I'm prepared to take more action. I must take resolve in getting out of my psychical reality and really experience whatever the world has to offer. Ok, that's getting too emotional already. Hehe!

So, one of my major goals for the year is to get 2 jobs for my summer internship program. The other is to finally (hopefully) get my DS diploma. Then it's adventure again after that. I'm both afraid and excited. This is really positive considering that I was half-suicidal last year, minutes away from finishing my MIS undergrad career. I'm already thinking about employment this time. Hah! I've too much semi-long term plans! I haven't even started on a paper due this thursday and a book report this weekend. Career mode na dapat by 5pm today!

Here are some other things I'll do (not "try to do") this year (New Year's resolutions!): fulfill promises, do homeworks in advance, update my blog at least once a week, read more non-fic (hehe!), build lasting friendships (Uck! But really...), build independence, and save more. Sana talaga mangyari!

2 comments:

chrissie said...

Happy New Year baybeh! Hindi na natuloy yung picnic natin ah. :( But like you said, kelangan mo muna mangarir diyan. Goodluck goodluck!!! :D

andiepoo said...

Ah! So jealous... :D Your life now seems to be coming together... and what's wrong about drama?