Monday, February 06, 2006

blasted! the lost entry!

Nooooo! After editing some parts of my template and saving it, an entry got deleted! Arggh! It was my first entry for this month! I really think it's a good one! I swear I didn't accidently clicked any delete buttons! It's gone! Damn, I made some back-ups just for security.

The entry was about the creepy guy and the movie proof. I won't try recreating the stuff because, same thing with my sketches, I can only make unique things- cannot clone any of 'em. In essence- oh yes I do put some in serious entries- It's about how group of peeps function. In the first topic, it's about glorifying the normal in order for a group to direct itself, thereby conceptualizing "the outcast". It's about the creepy guy Celadon peeps fear or, more appropriately, hate. It also has some major criticism for most of these peeps- too insecure to have their own sense of inviduality, ergo the ostracism. Hehe! It doesn't feel right to say these things blatantly. The second part of the lost entry is the same group thing, althought this time it's happening within the person. The person is my friend who measures her worth based on the celebrated values in our civilization. Afterwards, a short review of the movie Proof.

Okay, I definitely feel stupid after divulging what I meant through my doodles. I need some major changes in my blog too. I feel like everything's in it getting old.

No comments: