Wednesday, July 05, 2006

kamusta ka naman, di ba?

Upon a sudden burst of boredom, here goes my unretiring effort to keep my blog updated. I've finalized the photo for my new layout but I still haven't prepared the CSS code for it. Nah, I tried using dreamweaver, didn't know how it's supposed to work. Anyway, the point is I'm removing cobwebs here.

I'm well aware that it's 2 in the morning and that I'm eating this whole grain cereal thing. It's something Oprah advised people to take to better their digestion- Foucauldian stuff doesn't apply. Im still buried in the heaps of reading from my UN class- apparently this has something to do with the preceding lines in this paragraph. I must keep up. I chose this! And, the teach's supposed to be great, so this should be fun. No, the class is actually fun except for the tons of readings. I got papercuts all over my body. See, I read on my bed, sitting indian style while bending my back to decipher those legal terms. Ugh, why do people have to use latin language? And, I'm confused how they use "thus" and "hereby". So far, no bad luck. No worries on alien language.

Heh, the title's supposed to be a funny line used in chit chats among college peeps. It's supposed to be a dated gay term. Apparently, my summer hybernation turned off any sense of civilization in me. I was the only one hysterical during a marketing talk (hosted by Celadon) when the host kept on using the line- after demonstrating bad tele-marketing (do I even have to put a dash in there?) to imaginary sponsors. I had a good laugh. I was never into these things but it turned out alright- except that it was a little disorganized. Well, almost anything good is a little disorganized to me. That would count as something bad. Oh the irony of it all, our group even won the contest- I think mainly because of our humor.

On a more solemn note, I'm really enjoying my major subjects. These are the things I really want to learn- and do (give more weight in "do"). Then again, hard work. But that's not an obstacle when you love what requires it. On a more OC note, I'm on a fish diet. I'm trying to be healthy but I think I'm close to starving my self. On a more social note, I'm having fun hanging out with kids at the Celadon room avery TTH 1030 to 130.

Must not keep delaying my new layout! Must work.