Wednesday, May 30, 2007

so long and good luck people

Okay, all that hype for the last three weeks went for nothing. Beach time with high school friends this saturday's cancelled. I don't understand why o why every plan we had for the past how-many-years to get together for dinner, movie or outing had always been unsuccesful or postponed indefinitely. It's getting to point of frustration and I want to give up on them already. Actually, I think most of us have already given up on staying as a group of friends. Yes, these things get to me. Now, I'm confused on whether they really saved me or made me more miserable by befriending me (well it was more like I was desperate for people to rescue me from high school hell). So, there. I give up. I very rarely give up on people. But I guess after all that trouble of trying to make myself relevant to them and vise versa, I can give them up now. Wow, I can actually get tired of people.

So yeah, I think I'll live after this mini drama. If I see them in my future I'll say hi or hello, but I don't think I would want to let them immerse in all my complexities anymore- that is, if I still have depth after years of pursuing a simplistic story for my life. Arghness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.