Thursday, August 03, 2006

walang tulugan

Kuya Germs, ikaw ba yan?

I swear, I've been staring at the monitor for some 2 hours now and I still haven't come up with a proper structure on how to do my synthesis paper for development mgt class. And, I'm apparently wasting time blogging, hoping that something up in my head lights up. I really feel like puking right now.

The teacher was too kind to give us liberty on the paper. It's basically up to us on how to go about it: no guidelines, no precise expection regarding content, not even a how-to-frame-the-cases. What exactly are we to look for or brood about?! I used to have a knack for this, but I lost it apparently to 2 years of excruciating MIS-ing years. I can pretty much blabber about things said in class, but I wouldn't feel original and really articulate. The latter should be a goal. It's enough that I look a total ass speaking my thoughts.

A reflection paper? No, no, no! I don't want to come up with one lame super subjective essay. I want something that really attacks development management issues, which the teacher was too kind not to elaborate.

Uck, still nothing... and this is due tomorrow, no, later!!!

Not only this. I have a quiz and a graded recitation tom. I'm not complaining, I'm reminding myself to plan ahead next time. Ugh.

I was thinking on putting up something smart (i.e. pseudo intellectual) about social dynamics. But I'm not yet done with arraging it and I also have something important to do. I'll have a proper entry by sunday morning.